Glorious Beautiful Mystery
Friday, September 11, 2009
to Blog or not to Blog, esa es la pregunta...
I'm entering the world of Blog.
I wonder how deep this rabbit hole will go.
In the beginning there was God, and today I spoke with him.
Oh the Joy of breathing, of knowing the gift of life.
To know Love and make Love known, what a rich calling.
Have you perfected the Art of Giggling? There's not a better passtime.
When the importance of Forgiveness is finally realized, it can take it's rightful place as close friend and ally.
In a country of independents, who needs God? the person that sees the value in a perfect Father.
I wonder how deep this rabbit hole will go.
In the beginning there was God, and today I spoke with him.
Oh the Joy of breathing, of knowing the gift of life.
To know Love and make Love known, what a rich calling.
Have you perfected the Art of Giggling? There's not a better passtime.
When the importance of Forgiveness is finally realized, it can take it's rightful place as close friend and ally.
In a country of independents, who needs God? the person that sees the value in a perfect Father.
posted by Jenee at 9:03 PM

1 Comments:
I like it... keep writing. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home