Glorious Beautiful Mystery
Thursday, October 15, 2009
I will Stand against fear.
So, I've decided I don't want to let fear hinder God's provision in my life anymore. I know that's going to be a huge feat, but I'm deciding now to make decisions that will not glorify my fear. I want the clarity of Jesus and his love in my life. I don't want fear muddying it up anymore, for as much as I can help it.
It doesn't even matter how valid the fears are, how deep the wound is that brought them about in the first place. The reality is that fear only hinders God's advancement in my life. ...which means, I suddenly have no access to his love for me in that area. ....which sucks.
I want ... no, Need his love in my life. I'm sufficating without the knowledge of how he feels about me daily resinating within me. Somewhere along the line these unwanted fears have crept in and taken over. I claim them as my own no more. It's time to fight back and destroy them where they stand.
And mostly, I think this means simply saying No to them. I don't feel I have the strength anymore to try and control anymore than that. My job is to simply Need and Stand. I think that's about it. God does the rest really. I tell God I need him, I stand in his truth - saying no to operating out of lies, and let him Save the day.
I like the thought of that. ...letting my Dad protect and fight for me. ...oh, to sit and rest, and lay my head in his lap.
After all, the Almighty has claimed me as his Daughter.
He says he will be my father and I shall be a daughter to him.
It doesn't even matter how valid the fears are, how deep the wound is that brought them about in the first place. The reality is that fear only hinders God's advancement in my life. ...which means, I suddenly have no access to his love for me in that area. ....which sucks.
I want ... no, Need his love in my life. I'm sufficating without the knowledge of how he feels about me daily resinating within me. Somewhere along the line these unwanted fears have crept in and taken over. I claim them as my own no more. It's time to fight back and destroy them where they stand.
And mostly, I think this means simply saying No to them. I don't feel I have the strength anymore to try and control anymore than that. My job is to simply Need and Stand. I think that's about it. God does the rest really. I tell God I need him, I stand in his truth - saying no to operating out of lies, and let him Save the day.
I like the thought of that. ...letting my Dad protect and fight for me. ...oh, to sit and rest, and lay my head in his lap.
After all, the Almighty has claimed me as his Daughter.
He says he will be my father and I shall be a daughter to him.
posted by Jenee at 11:05 PM

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home