Glorious Beautiful Mystery

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What I dream

Today I listened to my Pastor, Jim Bailey's, sermon about our God-given dreams. So, I wanted to explore what I dream about....     and this is the list I came up with.

I dream about relationship. I long to love people, deeply.

I dream about children, children that grow up knowing they are loved and valuable and worth the price that Jesus paid. Also, children that are taught humility and grow character. These children will be taught they are so valuable that they can be trusted to give to others, as well as receive.

I dream about beautiful landscapes. Places with clean, crisp air. Places with warm and cool breezes, where either the sun is warming your skin or a soft jacket is. Places with coffee shops and family owned restaurants. Cobblestone streets and safe alleyways. Grand, elaborate castles and cozy living rooms with fire places.

I dream about speaking many languages and connecting with all kinds of people.

I dream about learning to enjoy life. And teaching others to do the same. People who are so often bogged down by worries and responsibilities will experience lightness and joy.

I dream about people worshipping the Lord. Giving him ALL the credit. Revering his name and calling him Holy.

I dream about people knowing the Lord intimately. Knowing his character and seeing his goodness. ...Not blaming him for our mistakes, or the mistakes of our fathers.

I dream about enjoying the Lord's presence for hours and hours on end. Singing his praises and feeling his love.

I dream about growing in understanding and wisdom as I know the Lord, my Father, more and more.

These are some of the things I dream about....
What do you dream about?

Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by Jenee at 7:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home