Glorious Beautiful Mystery
Tuesday, December 11, 2012
A Cry of Praise from my Heart
You are so good.
I can spend the rest of my days talking about you, and I will be satisfied.
Actually, I won’t be satisfied with anything less.
AND I want to forever grow more and more intimate with you.
Can I never ever stop pursuing you?
I mean, I know YOU’re going to pursue me forever. But I want to run towards you just the same.
ha. …
I spent so much time trying to be convinced that I had to do nothing to have love from you. And it’s TRUE. But now that I know it, I can’t think of doing anything less than running towards you with all that I am. You’re so good. So so good.
There’s no one like you.
There’s no one good, but you.
You love without any reason.
You don’t need any motivation except because you WANT to.
You WANT to love us.
You LOVE to love us.
Not because we are worthy of it in any sense.
Not because we know how to receive it well.
Not because we can please you in return with some great work.
No.
You just love us.
No good reason behind it.
Well, one.
You created us.
And you’re passionate about your creation. Earnest to see us redeemed.
You don’t leave us behind.
You see redemption in us.
It cost you so much, but redemption was so worth it to you.
You counted it JOY. It was JOY set before you.
To see your SON’s life IN us.
Redemption.
You’re made glorified in us.
Your love is seen even bigger in us. Through redemption.
Redemption takes something good and makes it greater.
Love from a saved sinner is greater.
Those who are forgiven much love much.
Right?
Though,
to put the Father through so much, giving His son to die, simply to find a greater love is not something we could have ever asked of Him. Generosity, especially of that magnitude, has to always be voluntary.
The Father chose of His own accord to make such a sacrifice.
We could have NEVER EVER asked such a favor of Him.
And the Son CHOSE to follow His Father’s leading.
It was all voluntary. Great love is a choice always made freely, without any obligation whatsoever.
Even from someone as great as the Father.
Jesus was not pressured into dying for us.
He CHOSE to follow. He was not demanded.
THAT is a greater love.
This is why we have been Allowed to sin.
We have freedom to choose.
And THIS is exactly why I love Him so much.
His love is so much greater than anything I’ve ever known.
And... Being Creator makes GOD deserving of ALL our Worship.
No matter what, we would have every reason to bow before Him.
YET, it’s His selfless Love that gives us reason to Love Him back.
WE Love, because HE first loved us.
He loved with a love SO great,
ALWAYS faithful,
NEVER ending,
UNconditional.
POWERFUL.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home