Glorious Beautiful Mystery
Monday, October 9, 2023
Prayer for Wisdom
There is so much need in a place like Cambodia. So many ways to pour out and extend a hand.
Therefore, something very much needed is wisdom.
I feel the Lord leading by showing so much grace and ease in some areas while letting things be hard or giving push back in other areas.
- Pray that I would stay confident and secure in what I feel the Lord showing me.
- Pray that I would be able to articulate my focuses to leadership well and not become insecure in what I feel the Lord guiding me in.
- Pray that the Lord works communication out and prepares the way for conversations.
- Pray that leadership gets the same vision for what I feel God calling me to.
- Pray that bumps in the road don't derail or slow down the pioneering process.
- Pray that my vision becomes more and more refined and clear.
- Pray that my passion and strength to counsel does not get side-tracked by other needs.
Pioneering is such an interesting, exciting, and hard process. Not everyone will see things the same way. Pioneering takes courage to keep making a trail where there has not been one previously. Being a trained Clinical Counselor comes with ethical needs that might not previously exist in other areas.
- Pray that I would have wisdom for the differences between training, pastoring, coaching, and counseling.
I can't seem to get away from wanting to help people I know and have relationships with previously. In Clinical Counseling this is a no-no. Yet, I know God is asking me to help and also find the necessary ethical boundaries that I will need in order to do so.
Lastly,
- Pray that I will find more help for training. (Training is not my passion or strength really.)
- Pray for wisdom on networking to create trainings, as well as, helping where God leads.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home